Oleg Bartunov and Teodor Sigaev are recognized PostgreSQL developers. Delta-Soft is sponsoring their work on:
- Core GiST development
GiST (Generalized Search Tree) provides a possibility to create a custom data types with indexed access methods and extensible set of queries for specific domain experts not a database one. Current implementation of GiST supports:
- Variable length keys
- Composite keys (multi-key)
- provides NULL-safe interface to GiST core
- Development of specialized data types (most of them are included into
- rtree_gist, btree_gist - GiST implementation of R-Tree and B-Tree structures
- intarray - index support for one-dimensional array of integers
- ltree - data types, indexed access methods and queries for data organized as a tree-like structures
- tsearch2 - a searchable (full text) data type with indexed access
- hstore - Storage for semistructural data with index access
- pg_trgm - provides functions and index classes for determining the similarity of text based on trigram matching.
- www.pgsql.ru - our contribution to PostgreSQL community, features search engine on postgresql related internet resources (weekly update), searchable mailing list archive (updated online).